About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog which I hope to develop with some interesting material on ultra running both on the trails and road including reports on races and interesting training runs, views on kit and equipment as well as anything else I find of interest. I love running for adventure, opportunity and well being. Enjoy!

Friday 7 January 2011

2010 in Pictures

Yes I know - buses and my blog posts - none for ages then two at once.

I was going to write a full 2010 review but it will probably be Christmas 2011 before I get round to it, so here's the best of 2010 in pictures.

Here's the pick of the bunch:

It was of course a year of two very different halves for me; out of action injured for the first half then back with a BOOM! in Chamonix.

Happy New Year everyone. Here's to more great running adventures in 2011......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

high
i'm french fan and if you want you can post a message on my website.Happy new year, keep running
http://tachorun.sportblog.fr/

Debs M-C said...

Still the best race picture I seen. It's a cracker.

Finally got round to listening to your Marathon Talk podcast last week. Was saving it for a low mojo moment. I doubt you WHW record is in trouble...but there are a few threats!

"e Brutto" said...

Yes, seems like a freaky year for you. Had you been less of a name you might never have heard the race was back on...

Brother Wayne said...

Just out of general interest Jez; What ruckack are you using in the photo, it looks like the standard Enduro Boa, but seems to have water bottle holdsters, which the enduro doesn't have to my knowledge?